I’ll be the first to admit that blogging was the furthest thing from my mind until this year. Our readers are busy executives in the ambulatory surgery center or similar healthcare related industries and they already have a full plate. Why would they read our blog? What would be different from other blogs out there? What can I offer a reader that is concise, yet newsworthy? Then it struck me!
I speak to people in the Outpatient Surgery Center industry every day. I know this industry well. I am passionate about the supportive role that I play and we have ongoing success in surfacing the best talent for the best companies. I prefer to provide simple and factual information that will be appreciated by our readers.
- Our readers are busy. I’m busy too. The blogs will be concise, yet newsworthy.
- Our readers like news that is critical to their industry. I keep up on their industry.
- Our readers want to hire the best candidates or land the best jobs. Free advice available.
- Our readers like to know about new career opportunities. This will be provided.
- Our readers would like to see laughable learning moments. I will share unbelievable employer/candidate stories.
The content of our blog will provide value to our readers without cluttering their inbox. I plan to post weekly unless there is critical industry news that is time sensitive. Feel free to leave any value added comment to our blog or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Profile: Dan Jensen
Why would you read our blog? If you are a busy executive working in the ambulatory surgery center or a similar healthcare related industry and you would like concise newsworthy content, this blog is for you.