The Liberty Search Associates Recruiting Center is at all times interested in providing you with the best possible user experience. Part of our service to you includes a strong commitment to your privacy as our customer. To that end, we endeavor to provide you with a safe, secure service and use our best efforts to ensure that the information you submit to us remains private and is used only for the expressed purposes of the Recruiting Center. The following statements provide additional details about our privacy commitment.
General Information and Disclosure of Information
We gather information about our users collectively, tracking such things as pages visited, number of searches performed, keywords used in searches, etc. We only use this information anonymously and in the aggregate. This information allows us to create a better overall experience for you by gauging the level of traffic, speed, and overall performance of the site. We may share this information with our partners and advertisers to help them better understand our site and services. When we do this, it is only in the aggregate and no information specific to you is released.
User Specific Information
We offer some services that require that we contact you via email. We will from time to time send you a message from the Liberty Search Associates Recruiting Center. These messages may contain information about specific opportunities or announcements about enhancements to our Web site. We do not sell, rent, or lease access to any users contact information, type of computer, usage patterns, email address, etc. We do not disclose this information unless it is required by law.
Resumes and Profiles
The Liberty Search Associates Recruiting Center is a career and employment Web site. As such, you can store an online resume and profile on our site to send to employers or to allow employers to search for you. We provide you with several levels of privacy control designed to meet your individual needs.
- You can store your resume in our database and allow potential employers to search for your resume and profile. This means that employers can actively seek you out and contact you when they are interested in your skills. This is the default setting when you create your online resume and profile.
- You can mark your resume and profile as PRIVATE. Doing this removes your contact information from the resume and profile. You can still send your resume to potential employers (you decide if you want contact information to be included) and potential employers can still search for you. Your contact information is simply protected until you decide to reveal it.
- You can mark your resume and profile as HIDDEN. This means that potential employers cannot search for your resume or profile. You can still send your resume to employers and nominate yourself for positions; employers simply cannot look for you.
- Our most secure option allows you to mark your resume and profile both HIDDEN and PRIVATE. In this scenario, potential employers cannot search for your resume or profile, and when you submit a resume to a potential employer, you control the amount of contact information sent to the employer.
- You have the option to have your resume and profile sent to Top Echelon Network of Recruiters. Top Echelon Network is the world’s most successful placement Network of independent recruiters. Top Echelon recruiters work with many of the world’s best companies. You must choose to have your information withheld from Top Echelon Network if you desire.
The Liberty Search Associates Recruiting Center does not collect information specific to children and does not target children as users. We believe that all children should have the consent of a parent or guardian prior to accessing the Recruiting Center. Inasmuch as we cannot control a child’s access to our site, we encourage parents to utilize Web filtering technology to help you supervise your child’s use of this site and the Internet in general.
You are Responsible
Ultimately, you are responsible for protecting your own privacy online. We endeavor to provide you with the tools necessary to successfully use our service and to protect your privacy. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and your user account information. Please exercise care and caution whenever you are online.
This privacy statement is for information only, and is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.