Join a busy and successful multi-specialty surgery center as Operating Room Supervisor. This established ASC is averaging 10,000 cases annually.
OPERATING ROOM SUPERVISOR, AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTER
NASHVILLE TN, AREA
- Responsible for supervising and directing nursing care in the Operating Room and Procedure room of the facility according to its policies and procedures.
- Works in cooperation with company leadership interpreting policies, standards and regulations to the staff, patients, medical staff, and public.
- Multi-specialty ASC producing 10,000 procedures annually
- Reports to Director of Nursing
- RN licensure with Bachelor degree preferred.
- Clinical experience in the Operating Room and Supervisor experience required
- Skilled in communication, quality patient services, and physician relations.
- CPR and ACLS certification required.
- The Nashville region is home to more than 1.9 million people. A national hub for the creative class, Nashville has the strongest concentration of the music industry in America.
- The Nashville region is defined by a diverse economy, low costs of living and doing business, a creative culture and a well-educated population. Cultural diversity, unique neighborhoods, a variety of industries and a thriving creative community make Middle Tennessee among the nation’s best locations for relocating.
Liberty Search Associates specializes in recruiting for surgery center clinical and operational leaders for permanent positions. For over 10 years we have had proven success in locating the best careers for top tier candidates such as Clinical Managers, Nurse Directors, Surgery Center Administrators, and Regional VP’s. We recruit nationwide with client facilities located from coast to coast and beyond. Our client companies are well respected in the industry and attractive companies to join. Our services are complimentary to each candidate.
If you are interested in this type of position, please inquire and/or submit your resume at your earliest convenience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries remain strictly confidential.
Liberty Search Associates | 727-796-8720 | www.libertysearch.com