Join a multispecialty ambulatory surgery center as Director of Nursing of an established ASC averaging 5000 cases annually.
DIRECTOR OF NURSING, AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTER
SOUTHERN COOK COUNTY, SOUTH OF CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
– Provides direct supervision and counseling to the clinical staff of the Center including the areas of Pre-Op, PACU, Post-Op, and Central Sterile. Works in cooperation with company leadership interpreting policies, standards and regulations to the staff, patients, medical staff, and public.
– Multispecialy with top specialties including ophthalmology, orthopedics, and ENT.
– Averaging 5000 procedures annually
– Reports to facility Administrator
– RN licensure with Bachelor degree preferred.
– Having clinical background in the Operating Room and Ambulatory Surgery experience is most preferred
– Skilled in communication, quality patient services, and physician relations.
– Commensurate experience in a nursing leadership position is required.
Chicago Southland area: http://www.elocallink.tv/m/v/player.php?pid=Q2zw4BQ22&fp=ilchisoucoc_wel2_rev3_iwd
Liberty Search Associates specializes in recruiting for surgery center clinical and operational leaders for permanent positions. For over 10 years we have had proven success in locating the best careers for top tier candidates such as Clinical Managers, Nurse Directors, Surgery Center Administrators, and Regional VP’s. We recruit nationwide with client facilities located from coast to coast and beyond. Our client companies are well respected in the industry and attractive companies to join. Our services are complimentary to each candidate.
If you are interested in this type of position, please inquire and/or submit your resume at your earliest convenience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries remain strictly confidential.
Liberty Search Associates | 727-796-8720 | www.libertysearch.com