Are you a Director of Nursing with orthopedic experience looking to join a thriving surgery center in Northern Illinois? Here is the perfect opportunity!
POSITION PROFILE AND REQUIREMENTS:
– Opportunity to join a growing and established freestanding orthopedic Ambulatory Surgery Center.
– This ASC has 4 operating rooms producing over 4000 cases annually.
– Nursing licensure is required and Bachelor’s degree preferred
– Must be skilled in communication, quality service, physician relations, patient and staff satisfaction.
– Proven ability and experience in a comparable position is most preferred or will consider a clinical manager seeking advancement.
This location provides low cost of living with an opportunity to live in an urban small town setting live in the country with an easy commute. Close enough to visit major theme parks, professional sports, museums and galleries, and many cultural events.
Liberty Search Associates specializes in recruiting for surgery center clinical and operational leaders for permanent positions. For 15 years we have had proven success in locating the best careers for top tier candidates such as Clinical Managers, Nurse Directors, Surgery Center Administrators, and Regional VP’s. We recruit nationwide with client facilities located from coast to coast and beyond. Our client companies are well respected in the industry and attractive companies to join. Our services are complimentary to each candidate.
If you are interested in this type of position, please inquire and/or submit your resume at your earliest convenience to email@example.com. Inquiries remain strictly confidential.
Liberty Search Associates | 727-796-8720 | www.libertysearch.com