Join a well run orthopedic ambulatory surgery center as Director of Nursing This established ASC averaging 2500+ cases annually.
DIRECTOR OF NURSING, AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTER
SOUTHWEST FLORIDA AREA
– Provides direct supervision and counseling to the clinical staff of the Center including the areas of Pre-Op, PACU, Post-Op, and Central Sterile. Works in cooperation with company leadership interpreting policies, standards and regulations to the staff, patients, medical staff, and public.
– Orthopedic specialties including total joints.
– Averaging 2500+ procedures annually
– Reports to ASC Administrator
– RN licensure with Bachelor degree preferred.
– Having clinical background in the Operating Room and Ambulatory Surgery experience is most preferred
– Skilled in communication, quality patient services, and physician relations.
– Commensurate experience in a nursing leadership position is required.
Palm trees and Sunshine
Liberty Search Associates specializes in recruiting for surgery center clinical and operational leaders for permanent positions. For over 10 years we have had proven success in locating the best careers for top tier candidates such as Clinical Managers, Nurse Directors, Surgery Center Administrators, and Regional VP’s. We recruit nationwide with client facilities located from coast to coast and beyond. Our client companies are well respected in the industry and attractive companies to join. Our services are complimentary to each candidate.If you are interested in this type of position, please inquire and/or submit your resume at your earliest convenience to email@example.com. Inquiries remain strictly confidential.
Liberty Search Associates | 727-796-8720 | www.libertysearch.com