DIRECTOR OF NURSING, ASC
Here is an exciting opportunity for a clinical leader to join an ambulatory surgery center in the southeastern Louisiana area affiliated with a progressive ASC management company.
Provide leadership to a growing surgery center that is expected to double in volume over the next 12 months.
– Averaging nearly 1000 procedures annually.
– Procedures are primarily IVF reproductive surgery and includes Pain Management, Plastics, and Urology
– Maintain current accreditation.
– Responsible for procedure review and revisions.
– Provide appropriate staffing based on volume.
– Builds relationships with staff, physicians and patients.
– Provides direct patient care as needed.
– Registered Nurse license required, BSN preferred.
– Skilled in communication, accreditation, quality patient services, and physician relations.
– Experience as a Nurse Manager in a freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) or hospital outpatient department is preferred.
This facility is located near a dynamic community with strong traditional roots full of rich history and architecture. Surrounded with parks, shopping, dining and entertainment this area is sure to not disappoint. This is definitely an area you can settle down to live life to the fullest in a semi-urban area close to the action.
For more information, contact Dan directly at email@example.com or 727-796-8720